Best Practices Audit
Sometimes you can’t see the forest because the trees are in the way. Responding to growth and the daily demands of a business can leave little time for assessment of procedures, practices, and processes.
As a result, companies may find themselves wasting time and resources through inefficiencies and lost revenue opportunities. Direct Tech’s Best Practices Audit provides you with an experienced merchandise planning and inventory management consultant to evaluate your current management systems and processes and identify ways to improve them.
How it works
Designed for catalog and e-commerce companies, the Best Practices Audit from Direct Tech offers you an objective assessment of your merchandising and inventory systems and processes. Your Direct Tech consultant will perform the following services during their visit.
- Interview key merchandising and purchasing personnel to review:
- Merchandising processes
- Inventory processes
- Data management processes
- Identify both immediate and long-term opportunities
- Use your metrics to measure the profit potential of each opportunity
- Present the opportunities and profit potential to your management team
- Offer you real-world recommendations based on actual data, collected first-hand
Companies who have used the Direct Tech Best Practices Audit report the ability to generate returns by:
- Lowering the total cost of inventory ownership
- Improving operating efficiencies
- Increasing sales and profitability
Here’s what one client had to say about his experience with the Direct Tech Best Practices Audit:
“…the Direct Tech consultant has clearly ‘been there and done that.’ His demeanor is patient and thoughtful. He listened at length to our challenges and was able to clearly demonstrate intimate knowledge of our daily issues. As such, actionable steps were provided and acted upon that have proved invaluable to our overall inventory management objectives. I would highly recommend an engagement with Direct Tech.”
Contact us today for more information.
Learn how clients increase sales and profits with Direct Tech.